TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions of Use for www.MaxQualityGlass.com
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO ORDER OR PURCHASE FROM MAXQUALITYGLASS.COM
WE PROSECUTE AGAINST ALL CREDIT CARD FRAUD
CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN SHIPPING FOR ALL CANCELED OR RETURNED ORDERS
Max Quality Glass LLC is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or stolen packages. Please contact your local post office with your tracking number to remedy the situation or set up a re-delivery. If items are returned to us we will contact you to set up a reshipment.
- Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions: The items contained on these pages are being sold as collectible glass art, and should be considered for tobacco use only. No other use for these items in any way is either intended or condoned. You must be at least 18 years of age (21 in some areas) to purchase any items on this website, and it is your responsibility to know your local as well as state and countries regulations regarding these items. Furthermore, you release and discharge all involved in the production and maintenance of this website from any and all liabilities. Ownership - This site, www.MAXQUALITYGLASS.com, is owned, operated, and maintained by MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. and has been created for your information, education, and communication. This site and all of its perceptible components, including, without limitation, text, images, and audio, are copywritten by MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. Restrictions on Use - This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit, or modify in any way any part of this site. Trademark Notice - All names, logos, and trademarks are the property of MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC.. Unsolicited Ideas/Disclosure and Use of Your Communications - MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products. However, postings to this site and electronic mail delivered to MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. are not confidential and MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. will not be liable for any use or disclosure of that information. All communications and other material (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions, or materials) you send to this site or to MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. by electronic mail are, and will remain, the sole and exclusive property of MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. and may be used by MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. Jurisdiction - This site is controlled and operated by MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. from the United States, and MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. makes no representation that the information and materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTEXT (TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER"VIRUSES". MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. or its employees, third party contracts, and manufactures, are not responsible for the use and practice of any instructions herein. Those who follow all broadcast listed or served herein assume all risk of being offended or suffering any other form of damage. MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. or its owners, operators, and staff will NOT be held liable for any illegal activity, legal recourse, or lawyer's fees resulting from the purchase and/or use of any of our products. Our site is for informational use. Also, any governmental employee, agency, or agent must identify themselves to the operators of MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. upon their entering the site, and when ordering any products from our site. Limitation of Liability - MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. will not be liable for damages of any kind, including, without limitation, special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the contents of this site. In addition, MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. has no duty to update this site or the contents of this site and MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. will not be liable for your use of other web sites which you may access via certain links within this site. These links and other"resources" referenced on this site are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. site does no constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. Other - MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. in its sole discretion, reserves the right to: (1) change this Legal Statement; (2) monitor and remove postings; and (3) discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of their remaining terms, conditions, and provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and MAX QUALITY GLASS, LLC. relating to the subject matter in this Legal Statement. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE/GOODS. Certain substances and products advertised within this site may not be legal in all countries. We would request that all customers check the laws of their country before ordering products from our website. All books are sold for information and educational reference only. In no way do we wish users of the site to fall foul of laws regarding controlled substances. All items of smoking paraphernalia are for ornamental purposes or for the use of legal smoking mixes only. They are NOT intended for illegal use. All videos are shot using legal smoking mixes. The use of real cannabis is not encouraged. By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to these terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Glass tobacco pipes have received a considerable amount of negative publicity over the course of the last couple years, due in part to the proliferation of clear glass, bubble, or chemical pipes, which are arguably designed for one purpose and are clearly not designed for any tobacco or herbal blend. As a responsible retailer, it is important to recognize the differences between glass tobacco pipes and other limited use glass products. US Code 21-863 refers to ALL materials used to manufacture tobacco accessories; Wood, Meerschaum, Ceramic, Metal and yes, Glass. In specific, pipes with carburetion devices (third holes) are considered to be paraphernalia regardless of the material used to manufacture the pipe. Traditional tobacco accessories like pipes, cigar and cigarette holders and hookah/sisha pipes are not included in the list of Contemporary accessories. U.S. vs. Posters & Things (Supreme Court - 1996) upholds this code as the OBJECTIVE standard by which paraphernalia is judged. Further, it describes other relevant factors in this determination to include whether the owner is a licensed distributor or retailer of tobacco products! Ten states have adopted USC 21-863 as state law, three more are in the process of adoption. All other states have either less rigorous SUBJECTIVE (intent) statutes or no law on this subject at all! All Glass pipes conform to RTDA guidelines for bowl depth and width.
CUSTOMER MUST PAY RETURN SHIPPING FOR ALL CANCELED OR RETURNED ORDERS
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS FOR USED PRODUCTS.
Used products that are returned will be disposed of and no refund will be administered.
If you Recieve Broken or defective Product We will replace it.
All that we ask is that you ship all Broken or Defective Items back to us.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Max Quality Glass LLC
Contact Us at :
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Max Quality Glass, LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.